Monday, May 3, 2010

The Many Faces of Henry Lowell

 For this entry, I thought I would take some time to just write about what I have learned about my son.  Babies can communicate.  It's subtle, but it's there.  So, I thought I would post a picture of Henry's face and then write what I have learned what he is trying to communicate with me.

 This face is pretty easy to decode.  First, Henry's face turns bright red because he is holding his breath.  He then emits other noises from the opposite end of his body.  What he is trying to say is....

May I have some privacy while I poop my pants?
However, since he is my son, he would probably quote a movie...like...from Clash of the Titans...

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!

This is another easy one.  What he is trying to say is.....

This is not difficult.  I open my mouth.....you put a boob in it.  What don't you get???






Here is the final one so that I can just post this.  It has taken too long.
I believe I am fairly accurate with what Henry is thinking in this picture.  What he is trying to say is....

I will grow up to be the greatest ninja alive.  Also, my mind control over you will know no bounds.

I definitely believe that one....  There will be more to come shortly.

2 comments:

April said...

Holy smokes, that's a cute kid. But honey, no more boob comments. He might read this someday.....that would be weird. Love you!!

Misty Straley said...

So cute! I have a 6 week old baby boy! :) They are so much fun. I love your blog...it is really funny! Misty Gilbert-Straley