Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Catch-Up (Vol.1)

So, I am really behind.  Just saw that my last random post was in January about making mead.  I just assumed I had been writing constantly up until that point.  That is not the case.  The blog actually dried up in July 2011.  Fantastic.  Also, that last picture of Henry on this blog is super cute..but he looks like a baby in it.  He still hadn't slimmed down at that point.  Crazy.

What have ya'll done with your lives without this blog in existence?!?!  I mean, other than pester me about how you should start writing again. And by "pester", I mean beg me and offer me gifts to start writing.  Fine, MOM!  I will start writing again!

Let's start with Henry.  As of right now, he is 2.5 years old.  He loves superheroes.  His faves are Spider-Man, Batman and the Hulk.  Halloween 2011, he was Thor.  Halloween 2012, he was Spider-Man.

The Webslinger
Henry also loves music.  He loves dancing and singing.  Currently, he loves "Gangnam Style."  He constantly is doing the riding the horse dance move.  He cracks us up around the house, because he always has to make his angry face when he "rides the horse."  Also, in the mornings when he wakes me, I usually just throw him in bed with us.  He will lay next to me and just start humming songs.  Right into my ear.  And it is non-stop until I get out of bed.

More to come, I promise.

No comments: