Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Catch-up (Vol. 2)

Hey there, minions.  This is my second entry about catching up the readers (that's you!) from when I was last  blogging somewhat regularly.  So, there is a second child in this house now.  Back in July 2011, he was just a glint in my eye.  Oliver Emile was born on July 17th, 2012.  And he is one happy baby.  He also likes to sleep a lot more than H-dogg ever did when he was an infant.

This is one fresh baby...right out of the....
Henry has been pretty fantastic with him, as well.  He is quite the mature little kid when it comes to being gentle with Olly.

Time has gone by fast, too.  He seems much stronger than when Henry was that age.  Although, we may have had something to do with that.  I feel like with Henry, we really had no idea what we were doing.  This time around....seems to be going much smoother.  On the other hand, Olly did bake a few weeks longer than Henry.  That could of played a part in it. 

As I am writing, Oliver is 21 weeks old.  A week away from 5 months.  I took this picture today.  Please, enjoy it.


No comments: