Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Reboot

Here we go again.  Not sure why, but oh well.  It has been a long time since I last wrote...and I kinda miss it.        Life is definitely not slowing down.  It is also real easy to just flat out say that "I am too busy."  But you know  what?  Everyone is busy.  I enjoyed this...  

Plus, lots of things have happened since my last post.  Henry turning 2.  Our new kiddo, Oliver, was born in July.  He is already 4 months old.  My wife has a new job.  Full time MOM.  My job is the same...just a bit more pressure to provide for 4 human beings.

I also have a tumblr page where I have been randomly posting pictures that I have taken.  There is a possibility that I may just move them over here to this blog.  I think one of the reasons I quit writing is that it took up too much time to keep all these different pages up.  So, there should be some streamlining in the future.


No comments: