Monday, November 29, 2010

Henry Roy (Vol. 6)

8.  The force is strong with this one.

This would be Henry's costume for Halloween.  He would be Yoda.  And yes, that is from Star Wars.  This is how it works.....  I like Star Wars = Henry likes Star Wars.  He will thank me for this later in life.

I know.  This is a tad late to post a Halloween entry.  Sue me.  In the last few weeks...I have entered my 30s and my wife and I have celebrated our 4th anniversary. We also spent a week in the Dakotas, ya know.  I got excuses.  Want another one?  I have a 7 month old! Care for another one?  I'm tired.  Doesn't that sound like every other facebook status update???

During the upcoming holiday season, I plan to update the blog more often.  At least, that is the goal.  The last several entries had been more pictures than writing.

Just remembered this.  We had our annual pumpkin carving party at the house this year.  And guess what I carved for my pumpkin?  Yoda!!!

No comments: