Monday, September 6, 2010

Henry Roy (Vol.4)

6. We have a future metal head!
This is a first for me!  I have added video to this blog.

No country music for this kid!  (*exhales sigh of relief*)  Ha ha, Tumis Team.  I win!  Actually, don't we all win?!?!?  I should note that I make Henry play the air guitar to Green Day quite often and he usually just smiles and enjoys the noises.  I didn't know he would go crazy if I just added a little head banging to it.

I would like to apologize for the quality of this video.  First off, a woman was behind the camera (love you!).  Second, it was poorly lit.  Third, we didn't know this was about to happen.  Hopefully, there will be more to come.  I need to find a good and hopefully free video editing software.  Any suggestions?

More musical themed bonus shots...


The End!

2 comments:

MTRising said...

Love it. I told April that cute baby should be in magazines are on tv. Such charachter. Good luck with your blog. Looking to start something myself. Still in research mode.

coworker at HMS

Misty Straley said...

Cute! Cute!