Thursday, March 25, 2010

TV Commercials

1.  They work.
If you combine a hard-driving-screamo Queens of the Stone Age song with footage of a military video game blowing sh!t up, I will buy it.  Case in point: Battlefield: Bad Company 2.  Please enjoy this real loud!



The mixture of the carnage and level of destruction in the gameplay and QOTSA's "You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar But I Feel Like A Millionaire" gave me chills and I immediately wanted to blow some sh!t up.  And guess what?  That's what I do now.  I BLOW SH!T UP.......in a virtual world.

 But Martin, what are you blowing up real good and what do you use to blow things up real good?  I am blowing up just about everything I see.  In this game, everything can be destroyed and it's GLORIOUS!  My instruments of carnage are (but not limited to) rocket launchers, grenade launchers, anti-tank mines, anti-tank missiles, regular grenades, C4, mortar strikes, UAVs, tanks and helicopters.

This game is highly recommended for people who....well......like to blow sh!t up real good.  Like Michael Bay....Katheryn Bigelow....Roland Emmerich.....and the people from the Manhattan Project. Too soon?

No comments: